Sunday, February 10, 2013

haters

After watching one too many episodes of the lame T.V. show I'm addicted to lately I'm feeling distracted.

After cleaning my room I don't want to clean it again.

After laying in my bed listening to all my friend's favorite songs I feel like less me and more like them.

The thing about me is I wish I hated or loved more things. I'm always neutral. Either that or I'm too logical. I even have trouble deciding if I like or absolutely dread things like the rain, snow, sunshine, wind...and that's not normal. Right?

I wish I could throw around harsh opinions like 'I hate her. I hate him. I hate chocolate chip cookies. I hate fish. I hate the color red.' But I can't. Because I like chocolate chip cookies if they have enough chocolate chips in them. And I like fish but only rapped in seaweed. I like the color red, but only if it's light and paired with blue. See the issue. Me too.

So from now on...
I'm going to decide to hate some things.
Like probably the scrapping of forks on plates.
Like high school drama.
And I think I hate it when people can just hate whatever they want.
Because lots of people are haters.
Haters are like a whole species of peerless humans who are super good at deciding what to hate and sticking with it.
So I'm okay with my list of three things that I hate for now. Too bad my list of 'hates' ended on an odd number, because I hate ending things I hate on odd numbers.

1 comment:

  1. I love this. i love your whole blog...its beautiful. all of it.

    ReplyDelete