Monday, May 13, 2013

coming

origami hearts and lanterns before the sun sleeps.
hold my hand before I miss you too much.
let's ignore our conscious and just pretend we don't know anything--all over again.
something about you is like a sunset-- because you're beautiful but, you just happened a little too late.
I don't know if you have enough teen-age fun, but that's kind of cute,
and you're really sincere when you're stressed.
I didn't see you coming and I didn't even see you when you were standing and staring and laughing and looking into my eyes telling me really nice things.

so when I take a step back I try to evaluate if I am feeling or thinking right now.
neither.

I haven't done my laundry in a while.
mainly because the things I forget about disappear.
I hope that happens with you.
because, when you leave, I might wish we had more time together, and that might hurt.
too many things hurt too bad right now.












No comments:

Post a Comment