Sunday, April 21, 2013

blah blah blah blackout


------------------------------------------
Find me on the first chest-nut tree.
Just off the grinning late evening, lingering over the night sky.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The real revelation isn't in the stars, but on the power tucked under its skin.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
There's been a growing demand for the famous and memories.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Though I've known for many years, I'll confess I was underwhelmed; I anticipated my surprise to notice the one-star friends.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment