Sunday, March 17, 2013

youIuoy

let me just take a second and say
you.

you
are from a different country
and your accent makes me laugh like a gaga adolescent.

and somehow
you.

your puberty-stricken facial hair is wildly attractive
and you only use the necessary amount of words...no fluff or filler.

and yes
you.

so I hope you never know I'm writing this about you...but if you do...
meet me under the mummy moon and we can talk about all the humans we never want to meet.
and we can practice our 'surprise' faces for all of the watchers in our lives.

and yes, I'm talking to
you.


2 comments:

  1. Whoa, whoa, whoa...

    "and we can practice our 'surprise' faces for all of the watchers in our lives."

    ReplyDelete
  2. The picture really caught my eye.. then i read the poem and really good work!

    ReplyDelete